1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
how many skylines are ther left in Ireland? cant be many now?

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
S2K member
369 Posts
big time, great weekends
Funny I remember those as a concord era . I knew they were great and as they died out I knew it would be the end of them. A few lads mentioned how the good days would be back . The truth is that group will never be back and I'm glad to have been a part of it at the time . Kudos to those guys especially like yourself Si for keeping things going at least on some level .

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny I remember those as a concord era . I knew they were great and as they died out I knew it would be the end of them. A few lads mentioned how the good days would be back . The truth is that group will never be back and I'm glad to have been a part of it at the time . Kudos to those guys especially like yourself Si for keeping things going at least on some level .
thanks for the kind words dude!

there are meets happening (Airside etc) but generally mostly shitvics(civics etc). Cars & Coffee is where its at for me at least

we need to get a boozy night out on the town for all members sometime soon, have tried to organize it before but not alot of interest

1 - 9 of 9 Posts