Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right lads and ladies. This month we are going to have our meet on Sunday 29th july at punchestown, Kildare. This will coincide with round four of the prodrift series. **** assures me there will be plenty of parking available for all cars and it sounds like a great day out. As with all prodrift events you will have the usual concession stands and stalls so there will be something for everyone.

I'm thnking that if we get there early enough we wil have plenty of time to admire and chat about our cars as well as see a bit of drifting.
I'll be organising a convoy up from cork(whether i'm driving or not) so anyone that is along the route is welcome to travel along with us.
Do the usual copy and paste thing if you will be attending, you know it will be a good one

1. Goulding(may be thumbing a lift!!)

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
2. ****
3. Johnser
4. Alan
5.Ciaran.(if ive my car back in time)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2. ****
3. Johnser
4. Alan
5. Ciaran.(if ive my car back in time)
6. Cathy
7. JohnPaul (I'll let him know about it- he loved the last one)
Come on lads. I know there is more than that out there that could do with a day out and a chance to meet some other owners.

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
1. Goulding(may be thumbing a lift!!) (skylineowners.com)
2. **** - 33
3.minter - 34 (skylineowners.com/everywhere really)
4. cathy - 33 (dtdirl.com)
5. johnser - 34 (skylineowners.com)
6. alan - 32 (skylineowners.com)
7. carl - 34 (jap-heaven.com)
8. corsa12v - 32 + 33 (manic-motorz.com)
9. Ciaran.(if ive my car back in time)
10. JohnPaul

·
Registered
735 Posts
Has anyone got the times the event is running on sunday. I'm in Dublin for a wedding on the Satruday and free to got to the drifting on the sunday.
The Skyline will be in the UK though :shakehead:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Log on to prodriftirl.com bud. Should find it there but usually gates open between 10 and 12am. Tipperary is a bit of a spin from dublin though.

·
Registered
735 Posts
About 30miles, 40mins drive. I hope to get a lift over.

·
Registered
735 Posts
It moved to Rosegreen. Check the website, i'm gutted

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Right lads and ladies. The best thing to do this sunday might be to turn up at rosegreen anytime during the day, watch all the drifting you want and we can have the meet afterwards. This way people aren't getting dragged out of bed early and it means those with no inteest in drifting don't have to be bored for the day. Sound like a plan?? Yes, No??

·
Registered
58 Posts
It was turning out to be a good meet, its just a shame about the idiots marshalling the car park, I'll let the people involved post the details...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts