Skyline Owners Forum banner

241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,698 Posts
new insurance company after opening up in rep of ireland for modified cars. they bulk buy insurance from insurance companies to get the best price possible

http://insuretogether.ie/

no harm in trying!

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,698 Posts
time for renewal again with Liberty on the 8th July

Given that people are coming back with double the policy cost this year, it may not be looking too good!

what other insurance companies are good for Skylines in the south?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Im with admiral and find them pretty cheap,not sure if they serve the south or not though but if they do id recommend getting a quote.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,698 Posts
time for renewal again with Liberty on the 8th July

Given that people are coming back with double the policy cost this year, it may not be looking too good!

what other insurance companies are good for Skylines in the south?
quick update

was paying 792 fully comp with mods declared
17th July is renewal time
1st renewal price was 1117
2nd renewal price was 1065 after calling them

managed to have an argument today and fought hard and got it down to 970fully comp

you will not get it lower so staying with liberty

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,698 Posts
1 year on

got renewal from Liberty at €5601 !!!!!!!

autoline is the only decent one at 664 but need another car to be insured fully on first

who can I try? called around normal ones but either no quotes or outrageous prices

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,698 Posts
1 year on

got renewal from Liberty at €5601 !!!!!!!

autoline is the only decent one at 664 but need another car to be insured fully on first

who can I try? called around normal ones but either no quotes or outrageous prices
Liberty rang me back...........€827.75 woohoo

·
Registered
323 Posts
This hasnt been updated for a while. I got the R32 insured through Autoline in Newry. Its a classic policy 3000miles. All mods declared. Fully comprehensive. Very helpful over the phone. Couldnt get a quote down south from carol nash, First Ireland etc once they heard it was a Skyline. That said Im and old lad with second car as a daily driver.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Defo worth a call. My heart was broke with sorry dont cover those cars story down south. These took the time to ask you All your details. Didnt care it was a Skyline. Said every case is different we calculate the risks. Got back to me after a few hours with a quote for cover.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,698 Posts
This hasnt been updated for a while. I got the R32 insured through Autoline in Newry. Its a classic policy 3000miles. All mods declared. Fully comprehensive. Very helpful over the phone. Couldnt get a quote down south from carol nash, First Ireland etc once they heard it was a Skyline. That said Im and old lad with second car as a daily driver.
Have you got another daily in your name to keep ncb?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,
Just new to the forum and looking for some help with getting my skyline insured.

I was reading some of the posts and was wondering has anybody got any updates for getting insurance in Ireland or any other info on how to get around it, as in can we get insurance at a reasonable cost from outside the country.

Any help here would really be appreciated.

Cheers John.

241 - 255 of 255 Posts