Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi chaps as some of you know when i'm not spinning bearings in old datsuns i really enjoy doing my own animation shorts - usually marvel related hehe... anyway heres a teaser for my new one... if you can tweet and fb it about that would be ace and include #gammaprotocol i will be forever indebted to you all :bounce:

hope you enjoy!

ta
ant

·
On the other side of the world in a 5.4ltr V8!
1,191 Posts
Your getting quite good at these arent you! :D

you should do it full time... ;)

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey chaps. Thought I'd update this.. did a second little teaser in Jan I think (it's a blur now ha).. I'm still on with this.. it's nearly there tbh. Rendering off shots at 2580x1080 pixels res takes its time and I can't afford a render farm or online services (esp if i set up the render wrong!) ..it's literally a teaser again but it's a step up from the 1st one.

If you get chance could I ask a small favour of some of you to share it about on fb an twitter please with #gammaprotocol #imgp as well please?

I posted this up on gtroc too btw :)

https://youtu.be/obU3Dih1QQ4

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cheers glad u like :)

Well tbh between this and doing some work for a few clients I'm a but struggling for time. However if he wants to contact me and ask for any advice on it I may be able to provide some pointers. it depends on what's needed really... a car shunt is one thing.. the freeway suv chase in deadpool is another :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts