Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'v got hold of some 19" wheels for my Gtr 33 and was wondering if anyone else has this size fitted to there Gtr??
They have 235/35/19 tyres on-Is that correct or can I fit a wider tyre with a taller profile???

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
gts

i have the same on my gts and no probs at all been round silverstone lol
shed

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
steve you can go wider and taller than a 35 profile mate, what width are the rims.......
Some of the guys are saying 255/265!!!!
Where do I find out the rim width? Is that on the rear of the wheel??

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
being a 7.5j, they are probably designed to fit on a honda or something offset wise. I'd say steer clear. you want at least 9j (stock wheels are 9j) with a +25 to +10 offset

Dont give me a headache this late on Adam:slap: :) :dogpile: Iv got them here, so I will take them in and let the tyre bay guys take a look. The wheels came off a Skyline 33.

·
R32 GTR
1,562 Posts
hmmmm, I have to agree with Hi5 on this, 7.5j is pretty narrow for a skyline. They might fit, but your handling and speedo will all be to pot.

just to give you an example of the size you should be looking at for 19s to fit properly I'm running 19*9.5J and they tyre is a 'stretched' 265/30/19!

·
Censored
7,453 Posts
Dont give me a headache this late on Adam:slap: :) :dogpile: Iv got them here, so I will take them in and let the tyre bay guys take a look. The wheels came off a Skyline 33.
sorry mate, but i wouldnt put them on...

they may of come off a 33, but most likely a gts, and probably running spacers as most aftermarket 19" wheels of that width are for hondas and scoobs (which have a higher (40+) offset

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry mate, but i wouldnt put them on...

they may of come off a 33, but most likely a gts, and probably running spacers as most aftermarket 19" wheels of that width are for hondas and scoobs (which have a higher (40+) offset

Hmmm, gonna take em in to the tyre bay ang see what they say. otherwise thet can go on the Mrs, Supra.

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will update the thread when I learn more myself-Thanks for the advice guys.

K

·
0 Posts
7inch wheels on a Skyline !!

Dont do it. as people say the std GTR wheels are 9" wide.

·
r32 gtr...old skool cool
612 Posts
whats the max tyre size you could fit on a rim that size 195 :uhoh:

i mean the rim itself is only 17.7 cm dont look much on a ruler does it....

who knows though im no wheel expert but im running stretched 265 rears 18's on my gts-t and deffinetly wouldnt want much less as i love the wide wheel look.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts