Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes ,shes quick but 3500 quid (yes been here before) to 400bhp, I think gtr, as the prices are coming down or r34 gtt maybe ???

SHED

·
Peppered schlong
860 Posts
GTT's r nice shed, and are very agressive looking when they have a GTR style kit on! But it gotta b the R32 GTR hasn't it?

·
Peppered schlong
860 Posts
I would like to chop mine in on a 32 GTR, but I don't dare mention it to the wife (that would mean certain death!)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
ive spent that and more on my gtst and im spending tons more now, sorned for lots of goodies.........

I wouldnt change my mind, even after driving a gtr.. Im happy with the gtst...

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
R43 GTT just don't look right, they look dull and un appealing. I have seen a white one and it looked well JUST WHITE ! I'd say whatever your cash go for the GTR variant which you can afford.

OK I have a GTST but thats what I can afford and I'm very happy with that, because I love the R33 shape.

R34's for me look the Mutts Nuts in GTR form but IF you want anything less then your going to have to pay top dollar to make it look anything special.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
R34 GTT all the way! Have drove a few R33 gtst's, savage car but have to say I'd have my R34 any day! And hey Yella, take a look at my R34:
http://mce.cjb.net/ (Just ignore any ads that come up from the crappy free hosting site!)
Now don't tell me that doesn't look tidy!!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Thing is shed its all down to what you want?

If its speed then a well set up 400bhp GTST is a lot quicker than a stage 1 GTR.

I modded my last GTST to 400bhp for £2650.

If its as new as posible car then a GTT or if its 4WD and the stigma of a skyline then a GTR.

But i would only ever change my GTST for a 550bhp R34 GTR.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm lucky at the moment I have a gtst and a gtr :funny: and I agree with the earlier comments, I can drive the gtr in the wet without my heart in my mouth, but sliding the gtst round in the dry is a giggle. Gtr a technical whizz, Gtst just a whizz.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
r32 gtr

I really like the 32 but its hard to find a minter, how much could you pick up a tuned r33 gtr
shed

·
Peppered schlong
860 Posts
Probably only a matter of time before a minter turns up for sale on here. Depends on how long you can wait shed.
Or you could speak to D-C-Y, they always seem to have R32's for sale, shouldn't imagine they would sell any nonsense.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
R34 GTT all the way! Have drove a few R33 gtst's, savage car but have to say I'd have my R34 any day! And hey Yella, take a look at my R34:
http://mce.cjb.net/ (Just ignore any ads that come up from the crappy free hosting site!)
Now don't tell me that doesn't look tidy!!
That is indeed a very nice example :bigthumb: But they don't come like that standard do they :dunno: IF they do I stand corrected. I was merely thinking of the cost to make it look special (sure the standard ones look poo :dunno: ) As a R32GTR already looks special.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got a r34 GTT and it has bomax body kit on it so looks alot more aggressive thank a standard one, and i love it. I know iv not driven anything else that comes even close to this so my opinion is kinda weak but as far as im concerned i think my car rocks..... end of day mate whatever car you get got to best for you, if it makes you smile then go for it

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
That is indeed a very nice example :bigthumb: But they don't come like that standard do they :dunno: IF they do I stand corrected. I was merely thinking of the cost to make it look special (sure the standard ones look poo :dunno: ) As a R32GTR already looks special.
Yup, she's all standard nissan kit, that's the main reason I bought her. A clean canvas to work with. True, bodykits don't come cheap. Don't know if I would kit her though. Maybe in time. R32GTR's are savage enough alright. Still wouldn't change my R34 for the world!!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gts

I vowed to keep the GTS-T for a while until I could afford the insurance on a 33 GTR (what a schoolboy error that turned out to be but now after having the GTS-T I wouldn't swap it for anything but an R34 GTR. Or the new GTR. It's pretty special too :)
oh my gts i keep looking at it, it makes my **** itch. I know where your coming from, you become in love with it. if i when to 400 bhp do ya think id smile when the boost came on

cheers pal

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
I was in the same boat as you, but i'm not keen on the shape of the R32 sorry if that offends anyone, but it's just personal taste. the R34 was a little too £££ for me, and i would have got nothing for mine if i sold it. So i just thought what the hell and i have spend the 4k on a full engine rebuild with forged goodies etc and a nice shiney new hks turbo. It's just about ready to fire for the 1st time and should be over the 400bhp mark too. I have no regrets at all about sticking with my gtst.:bigthumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts