Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is there a FAQ here?

I could only find the FAQ on how to use a vbulletin forum... :confused:

I mean a FAQ about engine limitations, turbo choices, ECUs, tuning for GT-Rs, etc.

TIA :)

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
We are working on providing these things for users. However, for the time being, this information is locked in the heads of the users :)

If you have any specific questions, someone here will be able to provide you with an answer

Martin

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see... thanks :)

I do have some specific questions, but I dont want to annoy everybody with newbie questions. Also, there are things that I am not aware of, so I would forget to ask something I probably need to know before buying a liner...

I see my friend (well, not spoken to him much when I last met him, but my Evo was fairly standard then so I worried about that) Andy Barnes posts on here. Maybe we could him get to contribute some basic tuning information? That way he would pay something back for taking our money for parts ;) :D But there are a lot of other people with knowledge here, so FEED ME! :D

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Honestly, ask all the newbie questions you like. No doubt, when the last newbie ask a question something was forgotten in the reply, so hopefully, if everyone asks enough, we might get everything covered ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, cool, thanks. :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Claudius, Just go for it. I've only been on here a couple of months and have asked loads of daft newbie questions and no-one seems to mind at all, they just do their best to help.

I've not come across a friendlier forum anywhere (but the Fazer owners club is a very close second).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts