Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say I bought an Item and the money was taken but the part never sent and PM's were being ignored or not replied to. There should be a place to vent this, were a MOD and the two people concerned could sort it out and also let other members know about bad payers/senders.
The supra forum has this and it seems to work well.
Just a suggestion as I might need to use it soon:spank:
Thanks
Dave:dogpile:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
First point of call Dave is to pm me the details and I'll take it from there :)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
The first thing to do if things go pear shaped with a transaction is to PM a Mod/Admin.

The other thing in place which people just don't seem to use is our iTrader???

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
What if it's a major tuner who does you over?
Or a body kit manufacturer from poland ?
With either of these, if you've been unable to sort it out directly with the company and there a trader on here then you need to inform Admin and then be going through the small claims court.

Naming and shaming can 9 times out of 10 just cause more problems.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Yeah I've sold a few bits on here and none ever gives me feedback. but I always do them.
Send them a PM to get there arse in gear.

·
Carbon Addict
1,430 Posts
With either of these, if you've been unable to sort it out directly with the company and there a trader on here then you need to inform Admin and then be going through the small claims court.

Naming and shaming can 9 times out of 10 just cause more problems.
lol, cheers I was just wondering but in any case I've already taken things much further with my solicitor.

Needless to say I reserve the right to fully publicise the results from court...

Naming and shaming didn't work btw, all it did was get the thread deleted (obviously as it would when you have something to hide) and lots of threat mail from avid tuner supporters. I hate sheep!
Note: wasn't posted on this site.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Hope things get sorted bud!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
The other thing in place which people just don't seem to use is our iTrader???
I always use iTrader when selling or buying something on here. But I heard from different people now that they seem to get error messages when trying to leave iTrader feedback?!

I think iTrader is a good thing to use. I mean on egay most people wouldn´t buy anything from someone who has negative feedback or no feedback at all.

I´ll try to keep kicking peoples a**es to use it! :nutkick: :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts