Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there only me stupid enuff to work on the car out in this weather ?

or is it a owners thing haha

wardy

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
friends doing his exhaust manifold gasket on his S13 Mad sod, If its not inside I don't do anything in this weather.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Been fitting my NOS kit and next i'll start on shimming my diff, I've got soooooo many layers on.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Mine is actually stuck on the drive. What a job we had last night trying to get her back on the drive -wheels spinning like mad. Had to use daughters Punto today!

·
Seasoned Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to see im not on my own then out in the cold :)

Be on her, all xmas hoilday.................and the car..lol:naughty:
lol i can see y it says " the forum entertainer "

Mine is actually stuck on the drive. What a job we had last night trying to get her back on the drive -wheels spinning like mad. Had to use daughters Punto today!
uwwww you shud av walked and left the punto ;-) that meen you'l be Fixing It Again Tomorrow lol lame i know but i had too

andygts where aboust in barnsley are you ?

wardy

·
NBOOST
3,309 Posts
walking up and down railway lines since 6 this morning, it was a lot colder at 6 than it is now.
That post sounds like ur a serial killer hahah:funny:
lol i'm a bit too laid back me, I look after 700+ coal wagons and they need to be inspected every 7 days and the best time to catch them is a weekend unfortunatly.

andygts where aboust in barnsley are you ?

wardy
Near the old stagecoach bus depot that's just been knocked down.
Where abouts are you?

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
Nah i've spent most the day hiding inside and when I did come out I was having fun for once in the crappy fiesta,
hand brake + under powered fwd shed = fun

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
ive been out in it all day, i shiver like a girl and the cold makes me wanna pee myself:mpee:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
ive been out in it all day, i shiver like a girl and the cold makes me wanna pee myself:mpee:
pmsl. i was underneath mine carfully attacking any small rust spores with a wire brush then putting that stone chipping gaurd stuff on the underside.

but yes..my ass was so cold it hurt to fart!:mad:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts