Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is a GTR with a RB26DET rather than a DETT. It might be a GTST but I don't think so. I am fairly new to GTR's so thank you for your help. I think its a GTR since it comes with all the standard GTR things like front bumper and rear. Along with the BNR32 code. Leading me to believe this is a GTR. But I am not sure. So thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
9,067 Posts
It's an RB26 DETT, but someone has converted to a big single turbo, I would have someone who knows Skylines got thorough it as it will have many other mods and a stand-alone ECU which may or may not have a good map.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's an RB26 DETT, but someone has converted to a big single turbo, I would have someone who knows Skylines got thorough it as it will have many other mods and a stand-alone ECU which may or may not have a good map.
Thank you so much man. really appreciate it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Tricky is right. Just from the picture you can see lots of mods. With your minimal knowledge you should definitely get a reputable shop to look at it. It will cost way less for a look-see than a rebuild because prior owner did something dodgy, which just off first hand appearances I’d say be the case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts