Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, still learning here and i have been reading the forum FAQs. I am really learning alot. I knew some things but didn't know so much went into just wheels and spacing!

OK SO HERE IS THE CAR

HERE ARE THE RIMS

Now I want to go 19inch. So this is what I think.
Bolt Pattern 5x114.5
Front 19's*8.5 w/235/35/19 tires
Rear 19's*9 w/255/35/19 tires

Is this ok or am I way off? :sorry: :feedback:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So if no one will post a reply after 35 views, either you don't know (which i highly doubt) or what i have written down will be ok and should work! It's my first Skyline I don't want to damage the car! You would think I would know more but each kind of car has different set ups it can take. Just wanting a simple yes or no from anyone!

·
Registered
42 Posts
The rims look great as mentioned before check offset they may not clear unless you plan to roll the arches.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the replies! I looked at your post sharpy! That helped out alot. So according to all the dicussion I found from that post, it seems that the numbers I posted are decent and still within the safe zone. As long as I go with the lower profiles I should be ok. It's just for day to day and play on the way use anyhow! I'll just put the others back on for hard core mess around days!

·
bla
17,374 Posts
they do look nice though.....

Just dont scratch those lovely rims...... :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my plan is to be safe and just go with a +30 front +35 rear

8.5+19's 235/35/19 front
9+19's 255/35/19 rear

should be ok, not cause problems or look funny.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
yes but I thought the limit for the 33 was 8.5 in front and if I go 10 in back that is starting to push it, i'll need to roll the arches or something. don't want to do that.

ANYONE HAVE PICS OF THIER R33'S WITH 19'S AND WHAT OFFSET IS IT?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay here is the update! LoL! the ship skipped my port in Yokohama because it was full! So the car was going to be shipped on the 7th but now i may have to wait until next month for it to ship! How crappy. Guess i should just start buying parts. That means when it first arrives I still won't see it much because it will be in the shop or taken apart all the time! How sucky is that!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
get all the work done over there and save on the shipping cost sending all you bits over because them will already be on the car lol

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
get all the work done over there and save on the shipping cost sending all you bits over because them will already be on the car lol
LOL! if only I could I would but right now the car is sitting at Yokohama port and it's already prepped to go!

Plus i'm only in town for a week! lol! darn!:alco:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SHE ARRIVES ON THE 13TH! GOING TO GO GET HER THIS WEEKEND! FINALLY!

yESS!:whip: :uzi: :notworthy :notworthy :worshippy: :worshippy: :drivin: :bounce: :bounce: :booty: :ylsuper: :devil: :screwy: :devil: :devil:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts