Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this guy andy from supercarparts.co.uk sold me a knackerd led rear spoiler brake light about 5 months ago and then blamed it on postage,i still had his no. and didnt list his name just had it as breaker,anyway i need a drivers window motor and called to see forgeting its his no. and his like yea mate pay me in my paypal an im like nooooo i remeber when you done me not again fookoff.anyone else been done by this guy?

·
Registered
123 Posts
this guy andy from supercarparts.co.uk sold me a knackerd led rear spoiler brake light about 5 months ago and then blamed it on postage,i still had his no. and didnt list his name just had it as breaker,anyway i need a drivers window motor and called to see forgeting its his no. and his like yea mate pay me in my paypal an im like nooooo i remeber when you done me not again fookoff.anyone else been done by this guy?
i use this guy all the time for my s14a 200sx drift car parts he has always been sound with me and always nice and cheep .

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you know him personally? he seems nice enuf on the phone but when sum1 sells you something duff does you outta your hard earned cash its normall to get pissed off,on ebay hes got far to many negatives.if he was genuine he would have refunded my money and i give him his stinkin part back.the guys got a business and a website i hope everyone reads this and boycotts the ****,then he will realise oh i shafted sum1 for £25 quid but now its been more costly to me.:uhoh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts