Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB25DET(S2) Swap
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! Just browsing and trying to find both sides GTS GTST Turn Signal/Combination Harnesses and Connectors. Vehicle was hit, sadly, but it's good enough that it's being rebuilt completely with no major damage. The person did take out both turn signals and on the right side, cut in half the connector.

The ID is Nissan 26242-01U00 26124B - socket assembly, front combination lamp

I was wondering, with the S13 and 300ZX Z32. The Wiring Harnesses do look similar apart from the connector that connects the Turn Signal Harness to the Main Harness, but that can be spliced in. Are these compatible?

Main Connector: Nissan / Infiniti Nissan OEM Corner Side Marker Light Harness - Nissan 300ZX 90-96 Z32 26242-30P00 combination,corner,turn signal, - Concept Z Performance

Connector Pigtail: JDM '99 300ZX (Z32) Turn Signal Pigtail Harness - Z1 Motorsports - Performance OEM and Aftermarket Engineered Parts Global Leader In 300ZX 350Z 370Z G35 G37 Q50 Q60

It looks similar, one side is a 12v 21w and the other is a 12v 5w and looking at images on eBay of already sold ones, the backings look the same.

·
Registered
1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB25DET(S2) Swap
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did it work?
I forgot all about this post but yes! It did!

so I bought two Z32 Turn Signals and since they don’t make the connectors anymore/pigtails. I went to Amazon and bought the “NAOEVO 3 Pin Connector Waterproof 16 AWG”

I spliced the old connectors off and then wired it like this:
Black for both to Black
Green/Black to Red
Green/Orange for both to Blue

on one connector side

then to wire to the old turn signal wiring for the skyline:
Black wire to Black Ground
Red and Blue to the Green/Silver Positive connector.

both sides work perfect for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts