Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after valiantly coping for so long, my head had finally gone on the GTR....the radiator was just full of oil and it was spewing out of the expansion tank....

The car is now off the road.....not sure how long for......BUT! will be back for the coming year....unless I buy a 34 GTT....

So, anyone wanna lend me a Skyline to thrash around!!! lol ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Thats bad news Lisa but when i read the title i thought you were gonna say you`d changed your brake pads at last.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Damn Tiggs thats bad news luv... Had a feeling when reading the title, as you mentioned it a lil while back... Hope you get it sorted soon..

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Shame.. Still I suppose it will come back even stronger.. or a different shape...

E

·
0 Posts
Isn`t Richards cylinder head just laying around gathering dust? Maybe you could steal it??

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Tiggs, you have my sympathies, still it's maybe a good excuse for a change in spec

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, would have got Rich's lovely head (ooooerrrr) but its already gone to a good home....

maybe time for a change in shape, not sure yet....

but the bonnet I bought looks good!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
am trying to upload some pics of the new bonnet, not very succesfully!!!! may change the car, not sure...but will have to fix it first anyway!

R

·
0 Posts
Oooooo Bugger

Radiator Spewing oil, thats not good. Sorry to hear that, at least its a new opportunity for a change.

Just trying to put some positive spin on it for ya!

Andy

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sorry to hear that tigger. hope you get it up and running again real soon.

Nik

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I wouldn't have thought that you could drive a GTT without going out of your mind Lisa. No offence to GTT owners here but I know a couple of them and they always say that compared to the standard GTRs they are REALLY slow. I think after your beast of a GTR you'd be going mad in a GTT. Besides your car is TOO beautiful to get rid of.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts