Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it must be getting warm, tried starting my car yesterday and it started on the first turn of the key. Wasn't expecting it to be that easy, but hey can't complain, cos IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE mmmmmwwwhaaa ha ha ha. All i have to do now is tax it and it's ready to rock.
Anyone out there still got a Skyline in Wales or what lol
Come on guys n gals lets hear from you.
Regards Neil & Tish

·
Car work on a budget, a very SMALL budget :(
3,080 Posts
Where in Wales are you? If you are in North Wales around the Chester area there are a ton of people, you would be better checking the North West forum :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im in South Wales mate. wouldn't mind a run up your way though, some cracking roads up there.
Regards, Neil

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Neil been starting mine every 2 to 3 weeks,don't think ill be taxing her till April though...

I just payed for insurance,and of course it has gone up £60....

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
i ran my old gtst daily,then i had to sell it so i bought a cheapy auto to manual convert and its just parked up sorn.its so crap to drive compared to my old one i wont be using it on the road till its much better,and i doubt thats going to be anytime this year

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
C'mon Justin get it sorted lol. I've still got that rad up the house for you if you want it. i haven't had a chance to sort out the gasket yet either, bee too busy. wanna try and make a move on it soon though cs im going to tax it some time soon.
Yo Big Jon, i'll see if i can rustle up some enthusiasm next month some time.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Great news Neil!
Since I just renewed my insurance (painful!) I guess I need to warrant paying the price - so for it to just be sitting on the drive being used to cart me back and forth work its wasted. So lets try and get out eh - be good to meet up again.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yo Triv

Hows ya doing dude, long time no hear from. Me and Tish are well up for a run. been out for a few spins and all seems to be going ok so far. I'll post up a run and meet in a new thread.
Neil & Tish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts