Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now down to one skyline as my wife sold her r33 last Sunday ( she's been fairly moody ever since ) which doesn't surprise me tbh ( I would be the same ).

The up side that the chap that bought her came from miles away and I get the idea he will look after her just as well as we have .

Doesn't look right having an r33 plus a ford puma on the drive now.

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
We are now down to one skyline as my wife sold her r33 last Sunday ( she's been fairly moody ever since ) which doesn't surprise me tbh ( I would be the same ).

The up side that the chap that bought her came from miles away and I get the idea he will look after her just as well as we have .

Doesn't look right having an r33 plus a ford puma on the drive now.
should have sold the puma, there a right load of crap no offence like, but atleast the r33 is in good hands no being drivern to the max lol

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's very easy to say if you have enough money to run to skylines ( which we don't anymore ).

The puma isn't the best car in the world I must admit but it costs near to nothing to buy , insure and run plus it can be left anywhere without having to worry that someone try to damage it.

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
That's very easy to say if you have enough money to run to skylines ( which we don't anymore ).

The puma isn't the best car in the world I must admit but it costs near to nothing to buy , insure and run plus it can be left anywhere without having to worry that someone try to damage it.
ok point takern well atleast you had fun with the skyline pal and im sure the next owner will defo take good care of her..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts