Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
No longer a rep :( but still here :)
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls. It's been a while since I've been on here. Hoping to get back into a skyline within the next few months. I've noticed in the last 2 years since I've been off how prices have rocketed. You used to be able to pick up a r33 gtst for £2000...

·
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers.....

Well im in no position financially at the minute to do a build but would like to get a gtst and 500hp it again. This time i'll do it differently, the missus isnt too keen but im good at hiding parts in my garage :)

I went off before because we had a baby and i just didnt have the time to do it no longer but hopefully this tine things will be different.

·
Born and bred in Singapore, nurtured in the UK
728 Posts
Welcome mate, my garage is full of kids books and crap. good luck with the build

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
im back as well... it's like we're drawn back to these things haha

·
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome back bud. Good to see you and your avatar on here again
Ha ha thanks mate, ive missed her too.

As for car choices i think another 33, there nice motors and i prefer them over the 34s i think. As said it wont be till later in the year just getting myself back into the scene to see who and whats about.

And thanks for the warm welcome lads x :gayboy:

·
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No it was having a baby with me, been almost 2 years. Ive checked in about 5 times in the last 24 months just to see whats happening but now my little man is 2 its time again :naughty:

My son and me

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts