Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, well ive been waiting ever since buying the 2nd R32 to find out exactly what had been done too it, engine set up, vehicle set up etc etc. And today I finally found out everything because I at long last received the magazine it was featured in when it was built!

Here are some pics of it when it was featured:

OR THEY WOULD BE IF IT WOULD LET ME PUT THEM ON!!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Patience richymotor all will be revealed in good time, got anything to entertain us in the mean time?!

·
Seasoned Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm still tryin guys but not having any luck! Have tried photobucket but still no joy!! I think it maybe sumat to do with the size of the pics, only thing I can think of.....
As soons Ive sussed it i'll put the pics on, coz they are good ones(even tho I am biased)lol! And yeh it is the Dawson's one mate in all its glory!!!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Not convinced about the front air vents and as said above the front looks like a 406 coupe. Looks a nice tidy car though.

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Nice similar paint to mine just a lot stronger....bet its house of colour!

The only thing i would say is take off the shopping list (one of my hates) sorry if you like it keep it thats my oppinion.

Nice car thoug hunnie x

·
Seasoned Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cheers everyone for your comments, it does look alot better in the mag tho!! And as for the front end I dont particularly like it myself so am changing the whole front, gonna put a veilside bumper and a carbon bonnet me thinks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts