Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So that's it. Within 10 hours of being contacted, I've sold it. Was incredibly difficult to watch it go and not only do I feel sick, my gf has nearly been in tears 'cause she knew how much it meant to me. I'm glad that it went to another member on here though, and at least he trailered it away so I didn't have to hear it drive off.

·
pedaltothemetal
972 Posts
Im selling one of mine, i defo couldnt get rid of both of them tho. It'd be like losing a family member :( . you must be gutted geez.

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Bless ya mate sold mine earlier in the year went away on tow truck too was sad watching it go down the road! my mrs was in tears an will not accept any other car i buy now haha

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
bud there is a reason y you wanted to sell it if you didnt then it will still be in your posession, use the cash n buy another

·
pedaltothemetal
972 Posts
Cheers bud. Unfortunately ive had no interest whatsoever, which i find hard to believe.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, as soon as things pick up again I'll be behind the wheel of one. I'm looking for a better paying job or something with a company car and the first thing I buy will be a Skyline!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts