Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

We are your new forum sponsors have have stacks of products for your Japanese sports cars
However I have to be honest and say my demo car is clearly not from Japan. In-fact its from about 30mins down the road in Leicester. But its 455bhp at the wheels runing 0-60 in roughly 3seconds and smashes through 170mph no problem so thought you might like a few photos :)

*Upgraded T28 turbos
*Upgraded intercooler
*Upgraded Oil cooling
*Upgraded radiators and cooling ducts
*Upgraded manifold and exhaust system
*Upgraded ECU and track equipment + more modifications

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Sex on wheels.... but, excuse my ignorance - what is it? Looks like a Lotus but we don't have many exotics from your side of the world on our roads so I'm no expert lol

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Ahh! Cheers Dan
A quick look at wikipedia says those things put some serious power down to the ground... with the upgrades done to that ^^^ car, it'd be a weapon :drool:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh! Cheers Dan
A quick look at wikipedia says those things put some serious power down to the ground... with the upgrades done to that ^^^ car, it'd be a weapon :drool:
Hey

Yea its a Noble M12 GTO 3 with the full M400 upgrade and additional track package upgrade making it 455bhp at the wheels but only just over 1000kg. The ugprades making it fairly insane on the road and so far reliability is good. Its off having some tuning work done at the moment but will be back with videos once we get some good weather.

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
LOVE it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts