Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes indeed, end of september i up sticks and move to Penang Malaysia with work

can't wait, will be a mental few months coming up!!!

all more then welcome to pop in for a visit when im settled!

Penang Map here

Fun times!!!

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it sure is, but if i dont do it now, i'll never do it, so looking forward to it!!

yes the skyline is being returned to stock form and will be left here, all the after market parts will be for sale over the next few weeks - powerfc etc

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
of course i will :p

just provo booked my flights to head over to singapore and penang early June to party in singapore for a week, head to penang for a week to work and party and check out some places

check this out - 3 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms, 1,000square feet, pool, gym on the beach for 340 euro a month hahahahahabt:)

suckers:nuts)

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
That's wicked man! What is it you do?

I remember how excited I was before I went to Pusan in Korea so you must be feeling it too!!

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's wicked man! What is it you do?

I remember how excited I was before I went to Pusan in Korea so you must be feeling it too!!
i work in Dell as a tea and coffee maker :p, i am seriously excited!!

·
On the other side of the world in a 5.4ltr V8!
1,191 Posts
nice one fella

it seems september is the month for leaving this place... Im off on the 12th myself, one way baby!

·
Seasoned Member
1,789 Posts
Good luck with the move fella.

I went there once and found the place and people very pleasent.(they don't like the chinese though).
We stayed in the Rasa Sayang on Batu Feringgi beach. As you probably know they call Penang the Pearl of the orient. Like Malaya it has some long term ties with britain and a lot of the street names are named after our royalty etc.
Very little crime out there, i think the only problem westerners have is if going out on any boat trips it is known for pirates from Thailand to come aboard and rob the passengers.
When your there give us an update on how your doing and some pictures.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, you must make a seriously frothy Cappuccino!
damm right lol
That's great mate! Do you have an kids because that pool is fecking massive!:rofl:

Are you gonna still gonna be a member here and will you be buying a skyline while your there?
no kids that i know of lol, i will prob keep my skyline here with my folks for the time, save up some money and go nuts on it when i come back or get a GTR, out in Penang, it would be too expensive to buy a skyline there and its a small island too

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's great Si. Happy days! Congrats and all the best.
I'm raging I didn't see the you were selling your wheels
thanks Cathy, sorry, they were snapped up!

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool, how much money will you be on over there?
on my irish wage over there so pretty high, will basically live like a king

this is an offical invitation to all SO.com members - feel free to come and visit me when im settled, there are on winter/summer in penang, just sun all the time except for monsoon season!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts