Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Points don't mean prizes!
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just having a trawl through the classified on Pistonheads when i found this one
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1454701.htm
So there you go if your going to modify your Skyline it'll become unreliable and break your heart, nothing to do with it being bloody expensive to do. My Skyline is always breaking down since it went to 400bhp, o no hold on it's the same as it's always been just alot faster :rofl:

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
I know the guy who own's this car, he's a ok lad...abit quite i guess, shame about the advert though could be alot better. he's a member on here too.:eek:

i should say though.....mine is modified so mine is un reliable too lol.

·
Points don't mean prizes!
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how can you tell that? is it because the 9 is sitting lower than the rest?
Would also like to know how you can tell. Is it that piece of dust to the left hand side:grinno: alot of the skylines I've seen the numbers are a bit uneven. if he's a member on here ask him why he thinks they become unreliable

·
Registered
242 Posts
id say 95% of all skylines (32 and 33 - not 34) have the odo's messed with, its super rare to find one thats legit...u can see on this one as the numbers arent lined up... that means someones rolled the numbers back, or hooked a drill into the rear and run the cable for hours in reverse.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
id say 95% of all skylines (32 and 33 - not 34) have the odo's messed with, its super rare to find one thats legit...u can see on this one as the numbers arent lined up... that means someones rolled the numbers back, or hooked a drill into the rear and run the cable for hours in reverse.
it would take days for a drill, even if running it backwards worked, which it doesnt!

they all get a haircut, either between here and japan, or just once they are "converted" when i worked in an auction, no one was allowed to say genuine miles on any import, ever

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Mine has 70,000m on it now and was converted when it came here I bought it with 58,000, yet to know at what mileage it was converted, however I do know the guy that sold it too me and judging from what he was like when he sold it and how he looked after it i don't think he would have messed with it ! however who knows !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.