Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
funny how the bug grabs you,looking through a great forum like this, at the great cars!
well it was bound to happen, its started! hks induction gone in, covers painted, single boost set and new de-cat and exhaust going on this week end.
does it ever end? cos the ideas dont seem to!

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
nope mate the ideas just get bigger,better and more expensive lol

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeh! deep pockets, with short arms, always the way!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh, with no tread on my shoes and no sight of the bottom!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
and it never ends

nearly everyone says i'm going to keep it standard, i think that lasted about 2 weeks with me:shakehead:

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Im normally good with money. Since i have had my Skyline i blew all my money in a day on it and have to live on £160 this month!!!! shite...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Repair bumper and spray - £300
Servicing uprated brakes, etc - £950
Tuning to date - £1200

in less than a year, not bad, still got a few quid in the bank, maybe fmic, need some splitfires, hmmm, after market ECU probably needed.......oh b*gger!

Am I happy though?

You betcha....keeps on costing me money but just love my Skyline!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my heads spinning,but as GtstTypeM said its all good fun!
already plains to take me into next summer......

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
funny how the bug grabs you,looking through a great forum like this, at the great cars!
well it was bound to happen, its started! hks induction gone in, covers painted, single boost set and new de-cat and exhaust going on this week end.
does it ever end? cos the ideas dont seem to!
:shakehead: oh oh wayne it got me and i paid £5,500 for my car and now ive spent in the region of £35,000:eek:

hey but yr enjoy it mate, just one thing to remember work out what power you would like to see and go straight to it, i wasted a lot of dough going to 400bhp when really i should have gone straight to 650bhp mate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts