Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just had a phone call form the guy i got to pick up my skyline project.
:attention: :attention: :attention:
He is organising a car show at CROFT on the 21ST THIS MONTH. this is the same day as the finals of the BRITISH RALLY CROSS CHAMPIONSHIP. so far around 200 cars are lined up ..all sorts of clubs....and he rang me to ask if we could help out. Its in aid of the yorkshire air ambulance.......with all proceeds from the day going to them.

Any one who brings a car and puts it in the show will get free entry to the RALLY CROSS finals.

BIGFOOT the monster trusk is booked to put in an appearance.....

as is RUSSEL SWIFT stunt driver........

stewards will ensure car security during show, rafles at lunch time during break from racing for signed merchandise (some F! stuff im told amongst other things)

If entering a car could you please be at the circuit for 0900 on the morning of the 21st.......if we get enough cars we get our own area .....so we can promote the forum too........

entries can either add their name here and ill send Cloin the list, or alternatively email him at [email protected]

cmon guys its for a good cause and sounds like a cracking day .....lets help this guys out. Hes been told by croft tha if this year is a success then next year can be a TWO day event!

1)hesh
2)

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Count me in Si -Ill be there!!

1)hesh
2) Mandyn

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers guys, i forgot to ask last night .....

·
Seasoned Member
2,904 Posts
am free that sunday and its a great cause if it wernt for those guys we could of lost the hampster .
is there a link to it so i can check the distance mate will check that out
before committing

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
where is Croft?
Always happy to help the air ambulance if i can

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Bit out of my way Si, but you have the full support of the management here and if you need absolutely anything to help the cause you have but to ask :).

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
maybe something could be put on line, like a paypal sort of thing where those that cant go would like to contribute? a cheque can then be made and sent up to someone who is going that is payable to the air ambulance guys?

·
Registered
812 Posts
i would love to attend and show my support for the forum and the air ambulance but unfortunatly my cash flow problem wont allow me, cash flow problem being the cash aint flowing lol. and my car needs alot of attention at the mo. but if theres anything i can do to help fromn home just let me know si

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers for all the messages guys ....

ive just come back form knockhill yesterday ......(great day ...had a ball...and i was only watching!) Im gonna email the guy today and see if i can fill in the blanks ....

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Croft Promosport,
Croft Circuit,
Croft on Tees,
North Yorkshire,
DL2 2PL

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i emailed colin this morning srill awaiting a reply .........

·
Seasoned Member
2,904 Posts
myself and helen will be driving up to this from lancashire sunday morning

1)hesh
2) Mandyn
3)marroon-sky & silver lady

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cheers for you suport mate.... im trying to organise a banner for our area, and i'm going to ring the track direct tomorow to confirm that all details are correct ....

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
as a man once said ...stay tuned tothis chanel for more info .....

1 - 20 of 105 Posts