Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of messing around, reading up in mags and on here, I picked up my R33 gtst today.
While coming back from Bourne End down the M40 discovered a use for the "POWER" button on the Auto box!!!! And I think I did my Least economical 20 odd miles ever in 10 years of driving! Damn it was fun though!! Never got from 60 to *** that quick in my life!!
A couple of quickies please.
1. What psi should the turbo be hitting tops?
2. Any idea where i can get a manual, i have a small button and l.e.d. just to the left of the steering wheel that i can't figure out. A wee yellow light if that helps. Cheers all.
And finally....... WAAAAhhhhhheeeeyyy!!!

Cheers Q.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate, never thought about the fog lights (still a little confused by the air-con controls!!!). Will try tonight before I go to work!!

Merci

Q

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
That brings back memories! Driving home trying to work out what everything did.

Switch sure sounds like the fog light.

They are great fun, and after driving my mates Vectra around town yesterday makes me realise how easy thay are to drive. Enjoy it.

Use petrol sparingly in the wet ;)

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Good deed done Mr Quillyboy. I have got the identical model to yours, Mine is modded a fair bit so any advice you need... just ask

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments, I did manage to experience losing the back end only after 2 hours of ownership!! It was wet though!!

Buster, the offer of advice and help is always welcome. Let me get to grips with the standard power then I might think about modding it, maybe just a little!!!

Q.

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
quillyboy said:
Let me get to grips with the standard power then I might think about modding it, maybe just a little!!!
Er, yeah right!! Once you start there's no way to stop, as anyone on here will tell you :)

Best car i've ever owned this :cool:

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Moschops is so right, bit like gambling or booze addiction, where is the money coming from for the next fix? Modders Anonnymous I need counselling stop spending money on it you git, I cant dear

·
Registered
7 Posts
mods

took me six days before the mods started. It's gone downhill from there. Once you start:eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beachboy, I've had mine just over a week done 350miles/kms!!!
And still enjoying wasting fuel far too much!! All the best for Tuesday!!!

Q.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I had a V12 5.3 xjs I think I still owe it some money for petrol. Keep the aircon off and it they arent too bad (skylines) depends on the weight of your right foot I suppose

1 - 17 of 17 Posts