Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You can now download this from here

A friend of mine kindly sent it to me. Looks like some poor sod sat there for days with a scanner! Anyone interested? 23 meg download.

(also posted on www.gtr.co.uk)

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I'm definately interested mate. I have broadand so won't take long for me to download it provided it's located on a reasonably good site for bandwidth.

E

·
0 Posts
I got that too. Had it a while & never read it yet. There really should be somewhere on here that things like this can be uploaded to so everyone has access.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Yeah I'd agree with that. If neccessary I can upload it to my webspace as it's broadband space so has a good connection rate for all users.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK

here it is

It's currently on my own web space. If it starts getting hundreds of downloads I may have to move it but for now, help yourselves. :)

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Cheers matey, downloading now.....ah the joys of being at work on Saturday and having the system almost to myself :cool: :D

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I can't seem to download it. Have both clicked the link and then also tried right clicking and save target as but neither works. Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
R32GTR - it should have worked, dunno why it didn't when you tried it.

Jock Alert - it would be nice to have one for the R33 too but unfortuately it's all I have ... :eek:(

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Jock has a 32 Kingsley but it's a GTS-T instead of a GTR

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
R32GTR said:
Jock has a 32 Kingsley but it's a GTS-T instead of a GTR
I know ... but I have a 33 and don't have a manual for it :confused: It was a way of saying that I don't have anything other than the 32GTR one.

If anyone has other Skyline manuals then shout here!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK I've had to move the file because it was generating too much traffic so the above link will no longer work. Anyone wanting a copy of it will need to send me a PM.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Perhaps we could upload the file onto this site and have it only accessible by paid-up members?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts