Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decide to take the R32 to the to Thor at JAE to make a dyno run to make sure the increase boost pressure isn't causing lean condition.

The first run made 597bhp at rear hub at 1.55bar (have to disengage the 4WD because Thor only have 2 Dynapack), but the top end is a bit leaner then I like.

The Second run made 573bhp at rear hub at 1.47bar and that was much much nicer! :bounce:

This is a video of the first run, not the best quality, but sounded wicked in the tent. Keep an eyes on the crowd... Everyone scramble as soon as it hit full boost!!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoO3en_eUzI

Also, I give up on trying to figure out how to embed the video, if anyone help teach me, that would be great.

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
I'm surprised the camera didnt get sucked up by the turbo lol or the tent for that matter!!

Very nice car

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm surprised the camera didnt get sucked up by the turbo lol or the tent for that matter!!
Thanks...

You know me and my m8 actually had a joke about this before we went to the dyno. We were like "should we inform the crowd just in case little kids get suck in by the turbo while they were running around..." :p

Great day, and I am happy with the figure.... Now I am just looking for a bit more.... Did I just said I was happy with the figures??? :sly:

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Oh dear only you keith!!!

Nocturnal great results and video, your cars an all round great package.

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks,

Just realize I was making boost real late so I wonder why it feel so laggy... Had to learn how to adjust the controller and spend all of last night runing up and down these 2 round about in the middle of no where.

Setting on that run with the blitz SBCID was
Gain:15, Set:30

Now it is:
Gain 60, Set 43

Goes right up to 1.44 and just go flat across the top big... Much better to drive now... :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.