Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JAE '07 Peterborough - who will be there??

Big hello from Holland!!!

On the 20-22 July there will be JAE again. Together with the Dutch Skylineclub, I will be going to there (with the misses and my daughter :) ).

Just wondering who of this forum will be going to there also??

:dogpile:

Hope to meet some of you on JAE next month!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Me and Mrs B are gonna be there Chiba, make sure you come over and say hello :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
i'll be there on a different stand and probably in my datsun, but i'll pop over to see your 4 door so i can compare :cheers:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is anyone from here doing a stand for JAE? I've been offered a space on two other stands but i quite fancy idea of going with a skyline crew.

There is also for those that are interested the yearly gathering in the city afterwards. Usually see's a fair turn out as it jumps on the bandwagon of JAE so if anyone wants to see it i can lead people there for those not getting shited on the first night.....

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Ill be there all weekend my first trip with the liner, im heading over with my girlfriend and my mates, whos cars will be in mitsubishi stands. im hoping to get my car in a skyline section too. Hope to meet a few of ye there. Should be some laugh.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When checking the layout, i am sure it is going to be great!! :D

Look at the number of car clubs attending!! :hippy:

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Im going in the skyline providing all goes well at RSP on Wednesday, but will be on MissBanzai stand, lol if its raining I will be the one in the red spotty wellies, haha!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is it just me,but I cannot see a stand for skylineowners.com?
Anyone know where it is,would be great to park on the club stand for my first meet this season.:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts