Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Here are a few ecu specials for this month.

R32 Custom ecu remaps £352.50
R33 GTS Custom ecu remaps £460
R33 GTST Stage 1 ECU Remap £235
R34 GTT reprogrammable ecu £564
PowerFC Remap £293.75

FREE Remap on all engine rebuilds this month

Richard

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Richard / Damo

I have a few of questions:

• Could I pay in January then get the car mapped in February? I've still got to install injectors and fuel pump before I get it mapped.
  • Do you do open at a weekend?
  • Can you map 2 cars in one day? My R33 GTST and my Brothers 200sx, we're both running PowerFCs.

·
250+ Horses and 1 Jocky!
29 Posts
Damo,

Sorry forgot to mentioned I may also get the RSP Direct Ignition coil, can you PM and advise cost of fitments etc.. inclusive of remap.

Thanks again

Regards

Dave

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Could you give me a price for a stage 2 remap on one of your ECU's please

Cheers

·
gttjohn
953 Posts
hi guys i live in ireland and i was wondering could i send my ecu to you and could you remap it for full stage one boost .85 for 95 ron irish fuel and then you send it back by post what is your thoughts on this ,bhp ,torque figures its currently 275 bhp 270 torque thanks guys/girls

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MATTR32, yes you can, we will hold the credit untill you book a date.

mr.z, the normal price is £528.75, but this will be reviewed after Jan. We hope to bring down the price.

gttjohn, We dont have any maps for the R34 GTT on 95ron. We are only able to fit our ecu's for the R34 GTT inhouse. The car will need to be with us. No mail order sorry.

skylinecol, the fitting is for FREE. We charge £88.13 for a power run before and after, set up boost controller, check Ignition timing.

Damo

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi I am new to lots of this can u pm me what I need on my car befor I get a remap?

Currently have only added nur spec exhaust , blitz induction , hks super bov and have had it de limited.

If I need anything else begor the remap please leg me know.

James

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.