Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so as the title jap performance is having their first meet of the year. Its on the 1st feb which is a sunday. It is during the day from 1pm. this is the link to their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1526245467653177/1526424997635224/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

i'm planning on coming down with a few from around my area for any1 in and around newport/cwmbran/risca etc. for those who want to come from further east (swansea way) thought we could maybe meet off junction before and all roll in together.

Anyone interested??

·
Registered
190 Posts
This sounds good. If there are people coming from the west then we could arrange to meet up along the way.

At the moment I'll be going to this, as long as nothing pops up.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like we can make a pretty good skyline entrance then! maybe pop up your location so we can figure whos close to each other

·
Registered
190 Posts
During tonight's meeting, we have decided to arrange a meet up at J47 McDonald's at 11:00. We will leave at 11:10 to meet at J32 McDonald's at 11:50. We will leave at 12:00 for the event car park which i believe to be down the road.

If You have any Questions please PM either myself if coming from the west or vinnieboi from the east side of the event.

Thank you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts