Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
couple of things, is bigchief going ? it says he's not on the thread but it might be a wind up.. also is there anyway of getting on the forum stand saturday ?? dont know if anyone has dropped out or whatever ( can give the cash in hand on day)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Pm Chris V-Spec for stand info. Keith won't be going if he knows what's good for him, he gets married on Saturday!!!! Shelly would kill him ;)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
No no, I'm going on the Sunday. I got me an invite for Saturday, you going Sunday too?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Off on honeymoon sunday I believe

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mmmm i might be able to change it to sunday.... chris vspec has just signed off after i pm'ed him :swear: what a date to get bloody married bigchief:banhim: u still got that big ass rear projection screen banter lol

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I reckon you should change it to the Sunday, it's always a better day with more stalls to look round and more cars on stands :)

Plus, you could come up in convoy with me and possibly the 2 Dave's

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahh u fuker... you should be a salesman.... basically my sister and brother in law bought me the tickets for one of my 21'st presents and my sister (who happens to wear the trousers in that household) says she likes to spend sunday alone with him and all this crap but i should be able to swing it.... it waould be awesome to come up with you guys..i dont want to sound like a poof but i wont be speeding up to the pod i got fukin lucky last time (almost got caught) and if i get any more points on my license then i cant drive my skyline anymore (and thats not an over reaction).

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Fair enough! Should be quite a big convoy then, if you come along that makes 6 Skylines and an Evo 6 :D

We can't speed anyway, Mrs B's is an n/a.

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ahh cool... what you up to this week me ol son............we still on for the errr other meet on the first thursday lol

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I got nothing planned this week, but this thursday is the last thursday....not the 1st!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Just re-read your post. TV is sold to SpeedR33per now mate :sorry:

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:boxing: ok mate no worries.... more good news im on holiday while the "other meet is on" well have to do the next one

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
'My' convoy will start from Jct 10 off the A1, it's not too far from there so about 7am should see us there with time to spare. You're more than welcome to increase this ever expanding convoy mate :)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I want to see all the promotional girls while there is still a 'nip' in the air :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts