Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Japan Partner has found me 3 different 1992 skylines that I am very interested in importing early next year. they also offered to host me for a visit. Today i booked my cheap ass flight ($583 round trip all taxes and **** included) to Nagoya, Japan.

I am excited to pick out my skyline.

·
Registered
136 Posts
So Japan Partner has found me 3 different 1992 skylines that I am very interested in importing early next year. they also offered to host me for a visit. Today i booked my cheap ass flight ($583 round trip all taxes and **** included) to Nagoya, Japan.

I am excited to pick out my skyline.
Wow.... Exciting time ahead.
Good Luck.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i am aware of the shadyness of japanese exporters. that is why i am visiting myself. my plan is to drive all three cars, pick out the one i like best, do the export paperwork and then i will take delivery of the vehcile in japan. i will tansport it to a private storage yard where it will sit untill ready to go to the shipping company.

thank you for your concern

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm...it may be harder than it seems for me to source my own shipping and storage. i learned today through another importer i asked that japan partner has to export the vehicle because they own it. so it seems i would need to have paperwork transfered to me first before i could export it off the island.

i have put some inquires in with Hoegh Autoliners and AutologisticsJapan so well see if they will allow me to hire them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts