Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me mate is of to Japan in november and i more than likey will be going with him! anyone been there? any tuning shop's etc you can suggest?
and are the bit's cheaper out there?

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Tony, can you bring me back some Nismo Dials please

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like its on for november guy's am off to TOKYO!
hes got a deal an ex works in travel agents but he wont tell me what a deal is yet!! grand or so me thinks!
yep pmj can bring it back if i can find a place what sells them.
i wonder i they have a halford's type places out there??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I work for Honda and have been to Japan many times:(
There are a large number of Halfords type shops around, Autobacs is the largest, they have also recently open Super Autobacs mega stores. They are a larger scale Halfords that sell a good range of proper tuning parts (HKS, Trust etc).
There are other chains such as Yellow Hat, all of which sell wheels, exhausts and a myriad of air freshners ;)

No problems for petrolheads !!!

Best bet though for the real deal is to contact the tuning shops direct, most times I've been based in Suzuka although they are mainly Honda there were a few places they dealt with Skyline parts.

Enjoy !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Have a good trip. I'm actually in Japan (Fussa area - 1 hour 45 minute train ride to Tokyo) for the next 2 years if anyone needs something. I'm still new here but I've been talking to others trying to find different tuning shops.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Send us over some geishas plz....

:D

J.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guys,
Your really missing the point, they don't have 100RON fuel readily available at the pumps. Their measurement scaling is different to ours.

Bear in mind that Japans natural resources are not the best in the world so why should they have the best fuel ??

Myth !!

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
They do have the best fuel.... HKS Drag Gas

1 - 16 of 16 Posts