Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys its that time again where nipponsquad have there big meet. the last one was a great sucess and id be honoured if you could join us again so here is a personal invite to you. hope to see you there

27th August (bank holiday)

directions...

the place will be kingston upon hull, east yorkshire near leeds, east bound off the m62 the post code is HU13 0HB and once there just follow the signs for the humber bridge country car park

meet will start at 2pm

so here is the place

im going to post this on as many forums as possible and get people to know about it.. not sure as yet how big this will be but in about 2weeks time i will know more..

hope to see you guys there..

dan

·
Registered
812 Posts
yea should see u there,

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats a shame, there was more from here that attended last time around..

st augustine, would be nice for you to come along im sure you wont be dissapointed, were all friendly nice folk with alot of interest in cars, not ya usual ripspeed specials :lol:

·
Registered
812 Posts
gona have to admit i cant even remember writing that post, how terrible my memoery is, and i never jotted it in to my diary , so ive double booked this date, my apologies but i wont be making this one

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gona have to admit i cant even remember writing that post, how terrible my memoery is, and i never jotted it in to my diary , so ive double booked this date, my apologies but i wont be making this one
thats fair enough matie, sometimes its hard to keep track on posts and threads, especially on a busy site like this..

enjoy your day whatever youve choosen to do..

dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts