Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am sorting out trade shows and events I am doing next year.

I missed Japfest last year, but looking at having a trade stand next year.

So question for you guys, is it as good?.

I read a thread recently saying that shows were less about the true enthusiast and wondered if there was much truth to this.

This year I have been to classic, and American car shows which attracts a great crowd.

Would be interested in your views before I book the event.

Many thanks guys.

Dan
A-Plan Schemes
01635-879910

·
Registered
592 Posts
i feel japfest was good this year as a lot of the facebook clubs did't get in and a lot of the big culb's had a lot of good cars on show. in the last few years some culb stands looked like tescos car park on a saturday night. just a load of standerd civics with stickers on

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i feel japfest was good this year as a lot of the facebook clubs did't get in and a lot of the big culb's had a lot of good cars on show. in the last few years some culb stands looked like tescos car park on a saturday night. just a load of standerd civics with stickers on
Thanks for the reply and that's exactly the type of feedback I need. :)

Trading at shows is never cheap and want to make it worthwhile.

Its on the list for next year.

Thanks again

Dan

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was on a stand this year with the nm35 stagea & next to us was gtroc & the s2000club so some nice cars to look at
The cars do make a difference :)

I did a VW themed show this year and had a yellow classic 1970 race beetle on one side and a classic Herbie and a 1970 rat look classic camper on the other.

They looked amazing.

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts