Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right lads and ladies. As you know from Kierans thread Japfest is being held on the 9th of september at mondello park. 0-60performance.com have a stand on the day and are after opening the invitation to all us skyline owners (and evo's if you know of any). Its costing 25 euro for you, your car and one passenger(usually 20 each i think) and your car will be safe for the day instead of being stuck out in the carpark.
You will have to get there quite early in the morning but i think it will be worth it as it will be great advertising for both sites.
If you are interested i have to know soon as your 25 euro needs to be in by Friday. I'll also try and get a batch of skylineowners.com stickers to give out to any members attending
Please copy and paste if your interested

1. Goulding

·
0 Posts
Guys Need Pictures And An Intro On 0-60 If Your Going To Be On The Stand!

·
S2K member
369 Posts
Right lads and ladies. As you know from Kierans thread Japfest is being held on the 9th of september at mondello park. 0-60performance.com have a stand on the day and are after opening the invitation to all us skyline owners (and evo's if you know of any). Its costing 25 euro for you, your car and one passenger(usually 20 each i think) and your car will be safe for the day instead of being stuck out in the carpark.
You will have to get there quite early in the morning but i think it will be worth it as it will be great advertising for both sites.
If you are interested i have to know soon as your 25 euro needs to be in by Friday. I'll also try and get a batch of skylineowners.com stickers to give out to any members attending

1. Goulding
2. Skyliner33cork

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
jap fest

1. Goulding
2. Skyliner33cork
3.awesomegtst

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
japfest

hello Guys
r ye all buzzed up about japfest:40oz: and it still 2 weeks away:)
anyhow...im leaving to go up sunday morning ...it will be early...honestly from talking to dan (0-60) 6am :sorry:
we dont want to muscled out of our slots by Pro-Drift and the wrxoc!!!!!!!!!!!!
who is travelling up on the sunday morning
cut and paste here
im hoping to hook up with a few skylines in Durrow on the way up ....just need to let them know we see them there...

thanks
kieran
www.awesomegtst.bebo.com

·
0 Posts
Cork lads will meet 2x cashil skylines
Waterford crowd will meet 2x skylines and a 180sx in killkenny

WATERFORD ANC CORK convoys will meet in DORROW

continue onto PORTLAOIS
to meet 2x vzr n1's 1 skyline, ITR, CTR, (possable Beams celica and supra)

continue up to NAAS where we will meet @ woodies at approx 7:00- 7:30

THE SILVER SPARK AWARD
votes will be counted by the members and well sort out sun strips and take a few pics...

untill we head onto mondello
APPROX 8:00

FOR DETAILS ON THE SILVER SPARK AWARD
http://www.0-60performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1121

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
convoy to japper

sounds like a plan ...thanks Dan..:dogpile:
we can sort out the finer details towards the end of nxt week
looking forward to meeting all the 'heads'!!!!!:smoker:

cheers
kieran

im editing this mesage....jaysus 8am in mondello.......yipeee.......hopefully catch the sun comming up and not a F*****g rainbow!!!!:rofl:

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
cruising r32

no problem bud...if its ready its ready :dogpile:
if not u can come with me.....i will put a sleep ing bag into the back and u can sleep all the way up....my son is in the front...although ..he will be asleep aswell:smoker: not a bother ...just let me know

kieran
www.awesomegtst.bebo.com

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
japper

**** that....
cum up with me.....im gonna go ballistic.....ive only 2 points on me licence....if i get another 2-4 so what.......:dogpile: ive no pob M8 ......im gonna redden her [email protected] bar boost....not a bohhher to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
serious.... offer is still there

kieran
www.awesomegtst.bebo.com:eek:

·
VW Polo
510 Posts
This sucks, I don't know if I will have my car fixed in time!
The cheque to fix it is on the way- should have it Tuesday.
Have found a wing in England- just need to get it here and then fitted and then sprayed.........
Your not alone in that, was hoping to get some track time :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts