Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok lads .....corkonians

who is going...leaving early sunday morning....
put ur name down NOW......meeting in douglas court...can meet up with other county members on the way...cmon...sign up.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!:dance:
www.awesomegtst.bebo.com

P.s.
are you ready Goulding....??????????
owe you a 20 spot....i fill up up with 20 squid worth of VPOWER in SHell!!!!

·
RB25det inside
1,253 Posts
Hopefully my r32 will be ready,
Any chance of getting on track under skylineowners club ?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm still in negotiations with my supervisor about getting the day off. My roster is clashing with every show this year:dunno:
Oh and i'm nowhere near ready!! Still need to mount the fmic, Profec b SII and the apexi neo. As well as get a new windscreen. But i'm getting there!!

·
0 Posts
GUYS 0-60performance.com and the IRISH SKYLINE ONWERS CLUB is inviting all skyline owners to put their cars into a stand to show off the number and quality of irish skylines in japfest!

if your intrested in taking part pm me or text/call 0872667488 (DAN)

entry with us is €25 which covers your space at the stand, your entry and free entry for a passanger. and a 0-60performance.com (irish skyline owners club) visor.

let me know if your intrested.

keep an eye out for the stand!
im sure the R32, 33 and 34 GTRS on the stand will make all of your mouth water!

why not be part of this guys! its bound to get some publicity! so pm me!
if your entry isnt reciever by friday your car wont be entered!

Hurry as spaces are limited!

·
Registered
70 Posts
****, I was all built up to go to Japfest, but I'm goin on holidays the same day. Arse. I wonder would the plane hang on a few hours.

·
0 Posts
if we get there early enough we should get a good choice of locations!

guys my number is 0872667488
contact me!

NAME
USERNAME
MODEL

i need €25 before friday and your car is garanteed a spot!

also seen as you will be part of the 0-60performance stand! please take the time to join up and put up pics of your cars!

·
Registered
311 Posts
How early would i need to be there if i was to be on the stand(if my car is good enough that is).

·
0 Posts
i should have conformation during the week! but friday at the laitest! your talking arriving about 3 hours before gates open! but the plan is to...

go in early! get setup! and then go to local hotel or somewhere and get food!

because place wont be open to the general public the cars will be safe!...

put up pics of your car on 0-60 man only way! ill let ya know!

look were allowing everyone to enter to show off the numbers of skylines and to try get more members to the ISOC meets!

so unless its not DOG rough your more than welcome to join us!

going mad to get a few £$'s but hey! the R34GTR that we were supposed to have pulled out today! engine rebuild!

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
japfest

gary...im in with Dan and the boys from 0-60 performance.
SO.com are doing nothing :disappointed: and so what does it matter who or what stand it is as long as i dont have to go into the car park!!!!
check out my bebo page when u get a chance ...all the guys are hooking up there.....IS YOUR CAR READY.....call up over the weekend with it:dogpile:

kieran

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have alredy posted up a new thread about it bud. Can't seem to get any interest on meets so teaming up seems a logical solution and both sites get advertised.

·
0 Posts
1 - 20 of 78 Posts