Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
we must get a stand for next year, however it is hard to pin members down to putting car on a stand

from what I know from this year's japfest, the paddock was jammed solid with alot of crap VAG in there and stock cars also

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes there was a surprising amount of european cars for a 'JAP' meet. Bit disappointing really as there was plenty of nice JDM cars in the parking areas.

As for Skylines, there were a couple of R32 GTR's, a few R32 GTSt's, one uncommon 4 door R32 GTSt, 2 4 door R34's and a R34 GTR Vspec. Have to say the nicest was a near standard white R32 GTR from Donegal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
had a car in the centre section myself and few people pulled out on the group we were in cant understand why it is so hard to pin people down your going or your not?? ha ha

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes there was a surprising amount of european cars for a 'JAP' meet. Bit disappointing really as there was plenty of nice JDM cars in the parking areas.

As for Skylines, there were a couple of R32 GTR's, a few R32 GTSt's, one uncommon 4 door R32 GTSt, 2 4 door R34's and a R34 GTR Vspec. Have to say the nicest was a near standard white R32 GTR from Donegal.
If your talking about silver 4 door 32 gtst, then its mine :)

It was my first Japfest i went to ( as never bothered before ). It was a little bit disappointing to see more german cars instead of jap, in all fairness it is called japfest for a reason lol
In over all, it was great day out ( bit over over packed tho ).

And it was great to see soooooo many skylines!!! Wo7uld be nice to see all them in one stand :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If your talking about silver 4 door 32 gtst, then its mine :)

It was my first Japfest i went to ( as never bothered before ). It was a little bit disappointing to see more german cars instead of jap, in all fairness it is called japfest for a reason lol
In over all, it was great day out ( bit over over packed tho ).

And it was great to see soooooo many skylines!!! Wo7uld be nice to see all them in one stand :)
Yes i was. I stood and talk to you for a bit whilst you were polishing the car.

Maybe next year for the stand, although i know it has been mentioned how tough it is to get people to commit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes i was. I stood and talk to you for a bit whilst you were polishing the car.

Maybe next year for the stand, although i know it has been mentioned how tough it is to get people to commit.
Oh really? Lol where ya with Kevin?
Oh stop took me ages to polish that thing lol I was getting outta breath lol

yeah definitely, would be deadly to see all skyline parked up beside one another!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts