Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you guys going to Japfest this year?

Would be great to see some of the 350s after seeing quite a few together at Japfest 2 last year.

I've had quite a lot of changes done to on mine, I'm looking forward to showing you all. However, weather hasn't been too pleasant since for any decent pictures. Plus there's still a few more things I'm hoping to achieve with it before the 24th.

·
Lincolnshire Area Rep
2,271 Posts
There is a least one 350 on the stand this year and one of the guys has just got a 370 which Im sure he will be taking to some shows, join us on the stand for the next show. Not sure what the next one is but one of the mods/area rep/admin will post something soon as the season is about to kick off in a few weeks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Are there still some spots open for Japfest? I haven't been keeping up with it much due to some life changes lately. Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the late reply, I've been away.

Yeah I'm at Japfest,will be on my mate's clubs stand. Will def look out for your car and say hello!

·
Born and bred in Singapore, nurtured in the UK
728 Posts
Hi Jim

Don't know yet really. Work has been crazy and have been travelling to Spain, Ireland, Next is Austria and Italy...sigh...

But I hope to as I have changed to a brembo set up and also having my bumper re-sprayed and mounting my number plate to the left.. Will get some pictures up on the 19th May when it is all done and maybe then will check out the shows.

Ron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts