Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right its the Japshow at the pod this weekend, there are a fair few cars from the forum attending. People are coming from all over so I suggest you pop your names below and where you are coming from and organise a few different meeting points to convoy to the Pod

Area Reps: Maybe you could all help with this one to organise people from your area. thank you

Tickets and stand passes have been posted and are on there way to you..

Kind Regards

Chris

·
Registered
281 Posts
i will be going up Sunday morning from Kent

Will be meeting a few other people from other forums at jct 11 m25 at 7am-715 the more the merrier if you are interested see you there

·
Registered
179 Posts
Im coming from southend, essex and im going on sunday...the route i take:

1) stop at thurrock services - leave here about 7
2) then stop at toddington services - leave here 8

(i think thats the times anyway, will confirm!)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Leaving from South East London on Sunday. Could meet up at Thurrock, or further along the M25.

May also head through town to join up further along route.

Y

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
if anyone is going form the northeast, i can tell ya its along trek (180miles from my place)

im not going to be going to this (work comitments) however if anyone is going feel free to use me as liasion if required.

scotch corner is probably a good rendevous....but depends on your respective routes.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
For those using M25/Thurrock services way, if you fancy 20 mins up the A1 we have a convoy traveling from Jct 10 services meeting at 0700hrs.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
If anyone is going up from portsmouth or southampton i will be leaving at stupid o`clock in the morning sunday and heading up the A34/A43. If anyone would like to meet up on the way just let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts