Skyline Owners Forum banner

Japshow Knockhill mass skyline event !!!!

10K views 98 replies 29 participants last post by  Eric A 
#1 ·
Hello all,
I've been contacted by the events organiser team at Knockhill who's keen too get together the biggest gathering of skylines scotland has seen!!

Quote "With the excepting of the 69/73 line this is the 25th anniversary of the gtr. I work for the events team at knockhill and they have asked me to do something special.
I was thinking the japshow on may 24th at knockhill. We could turn it into the largest skyline gathering in Scotland and have half of paddock 2 dedicated to skylines"

Facebook page set up search jap day & gtr anniversary @ Knockhill

So let's make this event a huge one in the Diary for this year ..

1.shakysco

#12 ·
Not really bothered about power I just want a really responsive fast road car but with the mods I have and the new HKS cams I have Greg gush reckons at 1.2 bar were looking at 450+ with 400+ torques

"BOOM that just happened"

#18 ·
Jap show with a collection of skylines to celebrate the 25th year of the Gtr all skylines welcome no matter what condition ..

Will be a area set aside at Knockhill for skylines but yes club stands too ?. Quote from Knockhill "can be individual or in a club and they will be in a separate part of the show paddock"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.