Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, just got back from Japshow. Bit of a washout - track was closed, but we still had a lot of fun.

Here's a few pics..

Our almost completely monochrome stand..

Of course not everyone parked in the right place..

Despite the playboy bunny and poor parking, this was not actually a girls car(!)..

This on the other hand..

Is this a spec 1 or spec 2 bumper..

Spot the driver..

Jet car prior to launch..

Jet car about to launch..

Jet car launched..

I'm a little short of power..

A little rear fill always helps..

Thatcham 1 security device..

General Banter..

Drift course was rammed - great atmosphere, loving the smell of burnt rubber..

Drifting miniclip 1
Drifting miniclip 2
Drifting miniclip 3
Drifting miniclip 4

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Just want to say thanks to Dan who took me out in his R33 for a spot of drifting. Was the highlight of the day for me.

Got to meet a few others inbetween showers. Saw quite a few other owners asleep in their cars :)

Shame about the rain but there is always next time

·
Japspeed Drifter
766 Posts
No worries Ryan! Anytime!

I think it was a good day, apart from the rain, would have been good to see the strip in action!

Did anyone get any pics of my car drifting???

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Looks like it was a good turn out guys, which i could of made it but i landed back in on saturday morning, hadn't slept since thurs night, i still attended keiths evening party and just couldnt physically get up to make sunday.

·
Bodyshop Ninja
401 Posts
Had an awesome time. Saturday was brilliant, had a convoy down there with all the drift boys, good weather ( i got sunburn :( ) with just 1 burst of rain about 5pm. The strip was running all day (some very fast cars) and drifting going on till about 8pm :D however sunday was rubbish with the rain so we just spent all day at the drift area. Defo going to the next one again.

·
R33 GT-R v-sepc and S13
234 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts