Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should have been called chav show.
I know from past experience that campers at shows can play music a bit loud and bounce there cosa ' s off the rev limiters, but on saturday evening it was relentless.
Some cock in a beemer drifting outside the loos too didn't go down well especially while my 2 boys were just 3 or 4 yards away. He very nearly took a guy out crossing the road.
Caught 2 x chavs staring into my boot while putting the tent up 3 feet away, WTF. Worse than benefit street. I slept in my car.
The jet car broke down also. :-(

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
USC has turned into chav fest as well, I used to make the trip across the pond to it but haven't bothered for the past couple of years.

Last time I was there the way people were getting on was a disgrace, yes by all means have a drink and a bit of a laugh but there's not need to be sitting revving the shite out of your battered up civic all night, then driving over your tent because your that pissed you don't know what's going on in the world!!

I can safely say ill never be back at USC and by the sounds of quite a few people now japfest has gone the same way, seems like 90% of the people attending events like that have no real interest in cars they just go to get pissed and act like a dick in front of their equally moronic "crew of brah's"

There rant over lol but totally agree with you :)

·
Stage 1
814 Posts
I couldn't agree more with both of the above to be honest. More and more shows are becoming like this. Long gone are the shows of ~10yrs ago where it was real enthusiasts sharing the interest. There was never a stripper tent and a 24 hour hardcore rave tent or whatever other bullshit shows are filling up with these days.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I agree, I felt like most the shows were a let down this year, and very much doubt I will bother going to any next year now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts