Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Are you (Jap-Speed) responsible/joint responsible for ending all the "2fast2cool2" E-BAY Auctions on R33 Coilovers early ?? and why did I get stopped from entering bids in the final minute ???:spank:

I'am NOT HAPPY! ...I've been in the lead on 3 Auctions by 2fast2cool2 and each time the bid has ended early! ..and most recently after I E-Mailed 2fast2cool2 explaining my bad experience : the auctions runs to the end but then I am blocked and un-able to bid in the final minute..??

:attention:
SMELLS LIKE A SCAM !!!

I have added a thread to this web-site as I have neither had a reply nor been able to WIN a set of these coilovers so people should be warned about the SCAM !!

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208697

A little insight :-

I have bid on the above item, in 3 separate Auctions from the same seller, and each time the Auction has around 7 hrs remaining these "SCAMMER'S" finish the Auction early..

I sent them an E-Mail explaining I was not happy and said I would persist with my bids until I won or I'd report them..

So..

Last night/yesterday I bid again... (4th Auction - for adjustable suspension)...The Auction runs till the end (for once) ..

BUT

They use some kind of "SOFTWARE" or something - to stop me/you from making further bids in the final minute!?

I sent them a fuming tourettes filled E-Mail stressing my annoyance etc..
..and plan to inform BBC 1's 'Watch-Dog' !!:shakehead:

The Business number for them is :- 08450214214 If you wish to ask questions or complain (like I plan to later this morning)

I have raised the point with some mates on Facebook (Also Skyline Owners) ...and some have had problems with the same E-BAY Seller's "2fast2cool2" doing the same SCAM but with different SKYLINE car-parts : rads etc..

I've already vented my anger on FB, but just felt I should "NAME & SHAME" to help attempt stop these A-Hole's from SCAMMING/RIPPING OFF any other SKYLINE-OWNERS.com members

Their incorrectly listed items, and their use of illegal Software to stop you from bidding in the vital last minutes.. Has p**sed me off for the last time.

***AVOID THIS SELLER & THEIR ITEMS LIKE THE PLAGUE THEY ARE SCAMMERS & SHOULD BE BANNED FROM E-BAY!

I've reported them to "E-BAY" and am about to inform "WATCH-DOG UK"

There are quite a few other members that are NOT HAPPY about all this here's a LINK :-

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206540

Whats happening !!?

Regards - Martin.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Ive just resealed one of those shocks for a friend.
they are very very budget in design and i wouldnt use them for anything other than lowering a show car.
So in some respects you have done well in not winning the auction.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts