Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fitted exhaust and screamer pipe yesterday easy to do and fitted spot on. Not much trouble with elbow bolts as it has been of recently for exhaust manifold overhaul. Sounds mental just need to get used to it somewhat as its a massive step up from my last system. Ticks over sounds awesome with the deep burble anybody thinking of getting one or any system that needs a ramp and who lives in Surrey or surrounding areas happy to fit at the garage free of charge over any weekend (this is not an advert for the garage by the way its my way of putting something back into the forum). Will post pictures up when car back on ramp this week. Didnt have time yesterday as i was supposed to be doing customers cars:wave:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Fitted exhaust and screamer pipe yesterday easy to do and fitted spot on. Not much trouble with elbow bolts as it has been of recently for exhaust manifold overhaul. Sounds mental just need to get used to it somewhat as its a massive step up from my last system. Ticks over sounds awesome with the deep burble anybody thinking of getting one or any system that needs a ramp and who lives in Surrey or surrounding areas happy to fit at the garage free of charge over any weekend (this is not an advert for the garage by the way its my way of putting something back into the forum). Will post pictures up when car back on ramp this week. Didnt have time yesterday as i was supposed to be doing customers cars:wave:
would you send on some pictures man

1 - 3 of 3 Posts