Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will there be any made for R32's?

kinda want one for my 4dr 32 soon

·
Registered
497 Posts
I just got mine today for my r32 Great looks and its got a giant tip, cant wait to put it on and hear it.:drivin: :cool:
I dont know if the are for 4door to tough.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
late reply but how much are they and i hope they sound the same to the R33 one's ;)
and will i need to extend the piping or can you do that?

·
Premium Member
6,999 Posts
late reply but how much are they and i hope they sound the same to the R33 one's ;)
and will i need to extend the piping or can you do that?
The exhaust sounds exactly the same as the R33 as they are made to the same spec. The exhaust will fit the 4 door model BUT the 4 door shells are 40mm longer than the 2 door shells so the tailpipe will sit slightly further into the bumper, i dont think this will be a problem unless you had an aftermarket bumper fitted.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
any chance that you can extend it somehow for when i do have one?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Just make or let sommeone make a flange [think thats the word for it] doesnt have to be verry thick so shouldnt be much of a problem.
you can make one just like where the exhaust starts and bolds on, same size and fit it between the cat or decat and catback exhaust.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Just make or let sommeone make a flange [think thats the word for it] doesnt have to be verry thick so shouldnt be much of a problem.
you can make one just like where the exhaust starts and bolds on, same size and fit it between the cat or decat and catback exhaust.
Wont work im afraid as to add 40mm into the system at the cat/decat end puts all the bends in the wrong place, and the hangers at the end wont line up properly.

Best thing I have found for 4 doors is a custom built exhaust, especially if you have a body kit, mine sat about 5 inches shy of my Uras rear bumper when fitted.

Else you could chop exhaust tip from the backbox and have a SS one made and welded back on.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm in 2 places now then as i'm going to need an exhaust soonish as this one looks like it's going to start blowning soon,though if i get a custom one made i want to long enough for the Vertex rear bumper,with a OEM bumper on the car it'll sit outside the body to much right?

·
Premium Member
6,999 Posts
Thanks Narcotic :grinno:

You could always fit this exhaust on with the standard bumper and then take it to a local exhaust shop and ask them to lengthen to the size that you need.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts