Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Shake and Bake !!
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought one of these, only to try and fit it and it seems I've already got a Tomei short shifter kit ! So its now for sale.

Japspeed Short shifter kit R33 Spec2
50 quid delivered.

·
Registered
836 Posts
shifter kit.

Yes it will mate i've got one on mine. Works a treat too, just be wary of pulling the gearstick up when you're changing quickly, it has a tendency to come out in your hand lol

·
Sits at home thinking am I normal ???????
853 Posts
Yes it will mate i've got one on mine. Works a treat too, just be wary of pulling the gearstick up when you're changing quickly, it has a tendency to come out in your hand lol
why s it that mate and is there any way you can stop that from doing that ??

·
Shake and Bake !!
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't vouch for this very one fitting a Spec 1, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. I would be staggered if this came out in your hand once fitted, for a start it has a big ball on the end which slots between two pins, and then a collar on top of that, and the whole thing is bolted down through a great big milled collar with 4 bolts, so I would suggest if its "coming out in your hand" there is something up with it !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.