Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone heard of these, its whats on my skyine, put on in japan, its huge. the bore looks like it is about 4", looks bigger than 3". its a cat-back. and the tip is slightly flat at the bottom of the round, and pro about a 5" tip. aint measured them yet, but it look s huge lol. anyone got one?

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Yup, Jasma means certified exhaust systems that meet strict standards for passing car inspections.

So is NOT a make... :)

Post a piccy up mate... We will help you find out what youve got :)

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will get a pic when i get home and post it up, and ill measure the bore and that.

as its still got the de-cat, would it fit to a 3" de-cat, was thinkoing of gettin that and a turbo elbow from the likes of japspeed

·
Registered
231 Posts
there are other threads on this if you search around, Japanese Automobile Sports Muffler Association or something like that. it's a set of legal standards drawn up in Japan, similar to our BSI stamp in a way. just means your muffler is road legal. there will be a stamp or plate on it somewhere giving the manufacturer name and/or code number. I have a JASMA exhaust made by Fujitsubo. HKS, Blitz and most exhaust manufacturers do a JASMA compliant exhaust. mine is too quiet for my liking ;)

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
had another look today and its a trust exhaust
dont know how it sounds yet, as another month till i get it on road then can tell. tho wanna do some track days so prob best if it aint to load haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts