Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howda folks can any one enlighten me on jasma exhaust?took car for de-cat to custom ex shop and they say they ave not seen anything like it,
3" centre sec and splits into two 2" pipes at rear of back box.:cheers:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just new to site mate as you can prob guess ha,traded scoob in for r33 gts-t
different class,a/m ex, ind kit,lookin for more more safe power around 350/400 bhp post pics soon cheers mate

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
HIya mate,

If you post the numbers on the plate i can tell you what make and maby even what model, although it sounds the same as mine as mine is also 3" that splits into 2 just before the backbox, mine is a HKS Legal.

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have a Jasma backbox, don't think it does that though :) looks good but i think it's a bit quiet

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Jasma, is the testing standard for japanese exhausts. If it passes the test it will have a Jasma stamp or ID plate on the exhaust. It is not a make of exhaust like HKS, Blitz etc.

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
no but on the plate/stamp is a number which then you can goto the jasma site and see which member the number equates too, telling you who made the exhaust,

e.g. mine is Jasma Member 051 which is HKS (also have confirmed this with them and HKS)

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Registered
978 Posts
I had a Jasma stamped exhaust on mine when it came over from japan, they tend to be restricted with extra silencers to make the exhaust a lot quiter... dump it and go straight through :D

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi and welcome.
check the regs on exhaust noise as i've heard that they are going to be doing more roadside checks.( bas***ds)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey guys, is there an English version of the JASMA site? had a look but couldn't find anything. my exhaust is Fujitsubo, has a JASMA stamp and some numbers on it (001 in the middle of the plate, 95-000026 at the bottom), was hoping to find out what it is

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Translate it using the google toolbar or bablefish, although the Jasma site will only let you kow of the make, I had to contact HKS to confirm the model, in your case if you know the manufacturer get onto them and hope they speak english :D

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanx dazzler plate on b/box reads topline large digits,051 and below small digits,93-000378.dont know if this helps it does have an hks graphic on bumper above ex

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
yep 051 is HKS, you will need to send them a pic to work out wich one, might even be the same as mine, has it got a rolled tip? (or like an outer tip that is rounded)

Cheers
Dazzler

1 - 20 of 23 Posts