Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Brian220
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again folks. I've got another batch of stuff ready.

I'm breaking an R33 GTR and now have a stash of bits which i've removed from car so far. Eveything works perfectly and is great condition.

All prices are plus postage and anyone is welcome to collect if they fancy a trip to North Wales.

Interior passenger door handle - £5

Fuel flap - £5

Fuel filler cap - £3

Door switches - £5 pair

Rear number plate lights - £10

Pedal set - £20 each

Passenger door handle - £10

Bonnet washer jets - £5

Battery earth cable - £5

Broken AFM - £5

Windscreen washer bottle - £5

Header tank reservoir bottle - £5

Thanks
Bri

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Hi mate.
Do you have the front air duct from the bumper to the calliper aera for the left side if so pm me a price.
cheers
Merv.

·
South East Area Rep
631 Posts
i will have the fuel filler flap cover, could you let me know how much the postage is and i will send you the payment as soon as you give me a price.

many thanks ben

·
Brian220
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the board still functional in the AFM, and are these the same as the Z32 ones?
I've plugged it up and run the ODBII diagnostics and it shows no errors, so I have to assume it's ok. I unsure if the actual board inside is the same as the Z32 but physically GTR AFM's are smaller in diameter than Z32 versions.

Hope that helps
Bri

·
Registered
40 Posts
i'll take the header tank resevoir bottle please.

also do you have the live lead that goes onto the battery from that little box next it. (my terminal clip is broken!!!!)

if you dont i'll take the earth strap aswell.
cheers mate

·
250+ Horses and 1 Jocky!
29 Posts
possibly a weird one, but do you have the battery brackets? only got my car last week and noticed there's nothing holding the battery in place.. Also do you have the lights? Are they the same on the R33 GTS-T.. PM me with prices please mate if available.

Cheers Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.